Washington Women's Wellness Center was Opened in 1958, it has grown to include a 415-bed which contains a lot of services such as outpatient and inpatient hospital services, and administrative facilities.
Washington hospital healthcare system
Washington hospital healthcare system provides access to high-quality, cost-effective health services through an integrated delivery system.
It provides appropriate employee, professional, and community educational resources to enhance patient care and health promotion.
Services provided by Washington Women's Wellness Center
Washington hospital provides many services such as:
- Washington Radiation Oncology Center
- Washington Outpatient Rehabilitation Cente
- Washington Outpatient Surgery Center
- Washington Institute for Joint Restoration and Research
- Washington Women’s Wellness Center, administrative facilities, and additional outpatient hospital services.
Washington Women’s wellness center
- Washington Hospital develops a center that combines advanced diagnostic services and professional clinical staff with wellness and support programs for local women.
- Washington Women’s Wellness Center is an apartment of Washington Hospital Healthcare System.
- It is designed to help women feel calm and comforted as they have a wide range of easy-to-access health care programs in a single setting.
- Washington Women's Wellness Center is a Group Practice with 2 Locations.
- Currently, Washington Women's Wellness Center has 38 physicians covering 6 specialty areas of medicine.
Specialties of Washington Women's Wellness center
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Nurse Practitioner
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
1- Washington Women's Wellness Center
106 Irving St NW Ste 4400
Washington, DC 20010
2- Washington Women's Wellness Center
106 Irving St NW Ste 415
Washington, DC 20010
Washington Women's Wellness Center and mental health
It provides specialized mental health care to women for more than 20 years.
There is a Clinic that specializes in the evaluation and treatment of a wide variety of disorders, including:
Perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), perimenopausal mood and anxiety disorders, treatment-resistant depression in women, infertility treatment-related adjustment and mood disorders, and all gynecology-related psychiatric conditions, such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, and cancer.
They also serve as an educational experience for a number of residents.
Accreditation of Washington Women's Center
It has been accredited by The National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a non-governmental organization that has been established to identify and recognize breast centers providing quality care in the United States.
The NAPBC is a national, professional organization dedicated to the improvement of the quality of care and outcomes for women with diseases of the breast.
NAPBC-accredited centers demonstrate the following services:
- A multidisciplinary, team that coordinates the best care and treatment options available
- Easy Access to information that is related to breast cancer, education, and support.
- Breast cancer data collection by high-quality subspecialties involved in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Monitoring and improvement of care continuously.
- Updating Information about clinical trials and new treatment options.
Accreditation by the NAPBC has been given only to those centers that are voluntarily committed to providing the best possible care to patients with diseases of the breast.
- Each breast center must undergo an evaluation and review of its performance and compliance with NAPBC standards.
How to pay in Washington Women's Wellness Center
INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED are 37
You must verify insurance information with your doctor's office as it may change frequently.
Washington womens wellness center reviews
HANNA P. writes this review about Washington Women's Wellness Center said that:4/2/2019
All the providers that she worked with at this clinic are excellent, pleasant, and knowledgeable.
She would like to continue receiving care from the providers here.
Raegan C. writes also this review about Washington Women's Wellness Center said that: 5/11/2020
This is her second pregnancy with Washington Wellness.
She trusts that her baby and she are in safe hands if anything goes wrong.
She always feels safe and comfortable receiving care in the Washington Women's Wellness Center.
Washington Women's Wellness Center helps you to maintain your health, fitness and improve your healthy life .
They have wellness classes that include chair Yoga , gentle Yoga and a wellness massage.
Washington Women's Wellness Center provides updated information about treatment and patient education.
Read more about: