If you are looking for a hair routine, briogeo shampoo ingredients will give you the best care for your hair. Briogeo offers a complete selection of clean, natural, and effective hair care products which are built to treat every hair type and texture.
Briogeo shampoo ingredients are 6-free hair care; meaning the formulas are free of harsh sulfates (SLS/SLES), silicones, parabens, phthalates, DEA, and synthetic color.
All Briogeo products are formulated to be color-safe and don't contain any SLS or SLES which can strip the hair of color and moisture. Especially, Briogeo Shampoo Ingredients are very safe for hair.
Who is briogeo?
The word "Brio" is an Italian word that means "full of life, vivid, and unique".
The word "Brio" speaks to the vibrant and colorful packaging that was inspired by the diverse and energetic hometown, of New York City.
This is what the Founder and CEO, Nancy Twine; " Black woman-founded and was acquired by Wella Company in April 2022"; lives and breaths into Briogeo.
But how did she get her start? She made her first foray into the world of natural product formulation at the age of five.
When was Briogeo launched?
In January 2014 the chain agreed to launch Briogeo on its website in the U.S. and Canada.
What are the Briogeo products?
The whole Briogeo products are formulated and manufactured in the U.S.A, and they include (shampoos, Conditioners, hair oils, hair creams, and hair masks)
Briogeo is a line of clean hair care products for all hair types and textures.
It is not an organic hair care brand and is not as natural as some of the other clean hair care brands out there, but many of their formulas are around 98% naturally derived (derived means the ingredients were once in their natural state but have been modified in a lab) with the inclusion of some organic ingredients.
They also use EcoCert preservatives such as benzyl alcohol to preserve their formulas, which allows them to have a 24-month shelf life without the use of harmful preservatives.
What are briogeo shampoo ingredients
Briogeo is 6-free hair care; meaning the formulas are free of harsh sulfates (SLS/SLES), silicones, parabens, phthalates, DEA, and synthetic color.
All the products are 90 to 100 percent naturally derived. All Briogeo formulas are cruelty-free, gluten-free, and mostly vegan.
Super Moisture Shampoo Ingredients explained:
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Lauramidopropyl Betaine
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate - icky
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
How do briogeo shampoo ingredients work
Infused with Binchotan charcoal to eliminate impurities from the scalp and hair follicles, this provides the foundation for optimal scalp health.
Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product-build them.
How to use Briogeo shampoo?
Apply to the wet hair and vigorously massage into the scalp and through to the ends.
Rinse and repeat, as necessary.
Advantages of briogeo shampoo ingredients
- Briogeo formulas are cruelty-free and mostly vegan and gluten-free also.
- By harnessing the power of fruit & vegetable fatty acids and vitamins & minerals, the superfood shampoo and conditioner adds shine and enhances the vibrancy & strength of the hair.
- The matcha + apple replenishing superfood shampoo is made with a supercharged boost of matcha which is a rich source of antioxidants that protects against environmental damage.
- The kale + apple replenishing superfood conditioner is infused with nourishing kale that is rich in both Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that add shine and fortify the root and hair shaft.
- The replenishing superfood shampoo & conditioner both contain apple and Vitamin C.
- Apples are rich in procyanidin which is a natural compound that supports a healthy scalp and hair.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects against free radical damage.
- Super Moisture Shampoo is an ultra-hydrating, sulfate-free shampoo that strengthens damaged hair and prevents future damage. It nourishes hair while removing dirt, and oil, and building it up.
You can use it daily as opposed to the shampoo and conditioner which should only be used as a weekly treatment.
- Its PH is around 4.5, This is ideal for most hair types.
Why does the Briogeo community buy these cult faves again?
Because maintaining a clean scalp and nourished locks means good and clean hair every day.
Disadvantages of briogeo shampoo ingredients
- The shampoo doesn't lather too much or strip the hair.
- Detoxifies, exfoliates, and soothes.
Briogeo shampoo ingredients proved a particular success in the curly hair space.
Precautions of briogeo shampoo ingredients
No precautions on using it because briogeo shampoo ingredients are very safe even on children.
SLS is safe in formulations used in cosmetics and personal care products because many of these products are designed to be rinsed off after short applications, the risks are minimal.
People who have dry or frizzy hair should also avoid sodium laureth sulfate for hair as it will only elevate the dryness and frizziness of hair.
Briogeo shampoo ingredients are very safe for all hair types, this works to provide the foundation for optimal scalp health.
Briogeo shampoo ingredients contain apples and Vitamin C.
Read more about: