Home remedy for boils on bikini line is efficient and highly recommended in the treatment of boils on the private area. It's easy and gives fast results.
But first of all, we all have to know what are the characteristic features of these boils and how they occur and how to prevent the occurrence of bikini boils, and how to diagnose them.
What are boils on bikini line
- This boil is a very painful pus-filled papule that grows within the hair follicle and its sebaceous gland
- Bikini boil color ranges from red to purple
- Its size begins small then gets bigger over time then resolves over time also by home remedies without doctor consultants.
- Usually, patients suffer from tenderness, white squeezing pus, fever, and swollen lymph nodes so they use home remedies for boils to release the pain and accelerate resolution.
Using a suitable home remedy for boils on bikini line is very helpful, and gives satisfying results.
What are the possible causes of boils on bikini line
- Before talking about the best home remedy for boils on a bikini line, we need to know the causes of this condition.
- The main cause of these boils is staphylococcus bacteria getting into a wound from shaving or another cause, it will cause infection in this area in the form of boils with pus.
Risk factors that increase infection on the bikini lines
- Diabetes or any medical condition that lower the immune system defenses
- Insect bites
- Being in contact with a person that has boils or wearing underwear
- Wearing very tight clothes to the bikini area, specifically dirty ones for a long period of time.
- Poor hygiene after urination or sexual intercourse.
How to prevent bikini boils
First of all, you must know if you have any medical condition that affects your immune system health you cannot get rid of these boils forever but there are some tips to help you with that:
- You should take care of your bikini hygiene by washing it with antibacterial soap.
- Never share soap, towels, or clothes that touch your bikini
- If you are obese you should start to lose weight.
- You should wash your hands before and after touching your genitals.
- Never share your shaving tools.
Diagnosis of the bikini boils
It's difficult to diagnose yourself, you can go to your doctor.
Don't worry about it, boils can be resolved by using a home remedy for boils on a bikini line without any medication.
Are these bikini boils contagious or not
Yes, they can be very contagious, they are transmitted by contact with the skin so you should be very careful not to share any of your clothes, or hygienic items, and preserve this area clean and dry.
Are there any complications
If we neglect them and insist on our bad habits they will spread more rapidly, get much bigger, and very painful.
In this case, it will be more difficult to resolve by home remedy for boils on bikini line.
In rare cases, these boils infections spread to blood reaching the heart, brain, or any other organ causing serious complications.
Is squeezing a solution to get rid of these boils?
No, you shouldn't do that for your sake, it will accelerate the spreading to other areas so you should home remedy for boils on bikini line to help pimples to rupture and alleviate pain.
The best home remedy for boils on bikini line
How can I get rid of boils fast?
There are some home remedies for boils on the bikini line that can help to solve this problem.
- You can apply a warm clean cloth to the bikini area three or four times a day, be careful to change it every time
- Never squeeze boils, this action will increase the pain and infection.
- You can use pain relieving medication also.
- You should wear loose-fitting underwear to decrease irritation and rubbing of boils.
- You should wear 100% cotton underwear and keep your bikini area clean and dry.
- You should wash your hands with detergent or water and soap before and after every time you touch the bikini area.
So these simple steps of home remedies are very helpful in boils treatment without any medical interference and without any complications in no time.
A natural oil as a home remedy for boils on bikini line
Tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil is considered an effective home remedy for boils on pubic area.
- We can use it as antibacterial and antiseptic ointment but because it causes a burning sensation we should dilute it with olive oil and coconut oil.
- Put this mix on cotton swap two or three times a day
Oil from castor seed
It contains a great antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substance called ricinoleic acid. This substance makes castor oil a good home remedy for boils on bikini line.
Coconut oil is one of the best and most effective home remedies for heat boils on private area.
It also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties which are helpful for boils treatment.
Apply it about three times a day.
How much time do these bikini boils take to resolve
They will resolve on their own rapidly within about three weeks, but there isn't a standard time for complete healing.
Home remedy for boils on bikini line and medication will accelerate healing while bad habits will make these boils get much worse.
When to see a doctor
- When The boils get larger and more painful.
- When the bikini boils withstand more than two weeks without getting any better after applying the home remedy for boils on bikini line.
- When you are diabetic or have any medical condition that lowers your immune responses.
- When you have a fever or swelling lymph nodes.
- When the boils get worse and recurrent; so you should know you need help from a healthcare professional.
What is the treatment of choice that the doctor provides
The doctor decides the treatment relative to the case; some cases need antibiotics prescription, and others need to lance the boil to drain the pus.
Only the doctor makes this small incision to speed up healing not at home, and in some cases, the home remedy for boils on bikini line is more than enough.
What is the Prognosis of these bikini boils
They have a very good prognosis, most of these boils heal within a few weeks with home remedy for boils on bikini line without any medical interference
Early we need to take medication or ask for a health care professional help.
Boils on bikini line are painful pus-filled papules within the hair follicles which come with fever and swollen lymph nodes.
They heal within a few weeks on their own or by using a home remedy for boils on bikini line such as warm compresses and natural oil to speed up healing and relieve the pain and sometimes need medication and antibiotics for healing.
If you are interested, read more about: