La jolla emergency pet health center is a licensed pet health center located in la jolla, CA, that can receive your pet 24 hours a day.
It provides professional services for both emergency treatment cases or pet's routine medical needs, surgical, and dental care.
It has a high specialized staff who can provide the best medical care.
Mission and vision of La jolla emergency pet health center
Its mission is to produce excellent medical care for dogs and cats.
Its vision is to do its mission in a suitable environment work where each team member:
- Deals As a representative of the center, make a positive attitude in dealing with clients, patients, and other members of the center staff.
- Trying to improve their professional abilities continuously.
- Looks forward to promoting their work and is proud to be a member of la jolla staff.
Services ofla jolla emergency pet health center
Professional bathing service
La jolla emergency pet health center provides professional bathing services for both dogs and cats in its pet resort department.
Professional bathing depends on hydrosurge bathing system.
hydro surge bathing system
Hydre-surge bathing system gives a deep clean for dogs and cats via, putting the concentrated shampoos and water in bottom of the tub, then the hydro surge pumps the soapy water through hose, and water mixed well with shampoo, so It can easily penetrate the thickest fur of cats and dogs.
Professional bathing has many baths collected in a menu as below.
The touch Up
La jolla emergency pet health center provides this service for pet that needs to stay fresh, this service also doesn't include a bath.
It includes cleaning of pet's ears, brush -out for about 10 minutes, brush tooth, perfume head, and bow with cologne.
This bath includes an ear cleaning, anal gland expression, nail trim, a wash with its Specialized Shampoo And Conditioner,15 Minutes Of Brushing, And ABandana Or Bow.
The Works Bath
This Bath Includes An Ear Cleaning, Anal Gland Expression Nail Trim, A wash with the la jolla emergency pet health center own shampoo and conditioner,15 minutes of brushing, and a bandana or bow.
It also includes a sanitary trim and a choice of a channel cut, eye trim, or paw trim.
If the doctors at la jolla emergency pet health center recommends a medicated bath for your pet, your pet will feel better in no time with the knowledge and equipment.
If your pet have fleas, that means it needs the flea relief bathing system in just a few minutes, flea relief includes the administration of capstar (a tablet which starts to attack any live flea and kill it within 30 minutes this tablet also works for up to 24 hours), to get your pet clean, It exposed to super-wash with ultra-clean shampoo, then an additional wash with anti-itch shampoo and a conditioner.
La jolla emergency pet health center provides medicated bath services, these services can relief skin diseases such as seborrhea (a non contagious condition that causes skin to become dry flaky, oily, and scaly), can also relief itching, allergic conditions, and flea infestations.
La jolla emergency pet health center recommends the suitable bath for your pet after examining it well and determining the problem.
Dental hygiene and oral care
Dental hygiene may indicate many health problems, so don't ignore your pet's bad breath, stinky breath, and other problems due to poor hygiene.
to ensure good care of dental hygiene, you should do regular visits to la jolla emergency pet health center to prevent dental problems.
La jolla emergency pet health center provides professional laser therapy services for both dogs and cats, it is considered a leader in pet laser therapy treatment.
Laser therapy is a drug-free, painless, non-invasive treatment, and surgery-free one.
Laser therapy for cats
At la jolla emergency pet health center, licensed specialists perform laser therapy to provide effective alternative treatment, the advantages of laser therapy treatment for cats are non-Invasive, painless and drug-free to treat several health conditions.
Laser therapy doesn't need anesthesia, so it is a very effective method for relieving pain and reducing swelling and inflammation, reduces any associated risks and speeding up the healing process.
Benefits of laser therapy for cats:
- Wounds healing very fast
- Tissue repair
- Improve the nerve function
- Reduce the scarred tissues
- Increase the metabolic activity
Conditions treated with laser therapy for cats:
In Lla jolla emergency pet health center laser therapy can treat several conditions, which include:-
- Back pain
- Ulcers and open wounds
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Degenerative joint diseases
- Chronic And Acute Ear Infection
- Post-Surgical Trauma
- Tooth extraction and gingivitis healing
Laser therapy for dogs
At la jolla emergency pet health center, a high professionalized veterinarian use laser therapy treatment for dogs in many cases such as:-
- Tendon, ligament, and muscle injuries
- Arthritis hip dysplasia
- Back pain
- Anal gland abscess
- Soft tissue and post -surgical trauma
- Degenerative disc diseases
- Hip dysplasia
- Ear infection
Benefits of laser therapy for dogs:
Laser therapy shows great progress for treating dogs, they can apply laser therapy to any inflamed part in your dog's body and showing very good results in treating with laser. Benefits include:-
- Traumatic wound healing
- Faster release of painful trigger points
- Surgical wound healing
- Nerve regeneration and improve the nerve function
- Increase the metabolism of specific tissues
- Faster healing of infection
La jolla emergency pet health center include also many services
- Cat (anesthesia, dental care, skin condition care, lab tests for cats, nutrition, cat surgery, cat vaccination, preventive care, cat wellness exams, and kitten care).
- Dogs (dental care, cardiology, heart worms, diagnostic imaging, behavior tests, nutrition, vaccination, puppy care, and senior dog care).
- Medical services (dentistry, digital radiology, pain management, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, medical assessment, and ultrasonography).
- Preventive services (adult pet wellness, kitten wellness, puppy wellness, and senior pet wellness).
- Surgical services (orthopedic surgery and soft tissue surgery).
What are the office hours of la jolla
- Monday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am-12:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
NB:- Because of the ongoing remodel, hour works maybe changed, so you have to call to confirm if they are open.
Address of la jolla emergency pet health center
Its address is:- 1135 torrey pines Rd., la jolla, Ca 92037, US
Phone number of la jolla emergency pet health center: (858) -945 -4565.
La jolla emergency pet health center fax is 858-246-6647.
La jolla emergency pet health center reviews
Many persons as tony t, abilitIes r, sharon summers, and tatyana l write good reviews on la jolla emergency pet health center and recommended it.
La jolla mergency pet health center is a licensed center for dealing with pets and all of their needs, in this article we discuss its services that it provides to Pet's, work hours, email address, and how to contact them.
Read more about: