The veterinary hospital is called "Ozark animal medical center", this veterinary hospital helps you to get the best care for your pets.
This animal hospital is provided with highly advanced equipment that provides your pets the best care.
This facility has the technologies that provide your pet with an accurate diagnosis and they can x-ray your pets.
Ozark animal medical center has a surgical room, dental room, pharmacy, and laser therapy.
The staff of Ozark animal medical center provides quality care at every stage of life for your pets.
This facility has the experiences that give your pets the care they need.
The location of Ozark animal medical center
2150 Bypass Rd, Heber Springs, ARKANSAS, United States.
Who is the owner of Ozark animal medical center
Dr. Bradley Self and his wife Alaina are the owners of Ozark animal medical center. They purchased it in 2014.
What Are the services Ozark animal medical center offers?
- It offers veterinary medicine & surgery for cats, dogs, pigs, horses, goats, and cattle
- It also offers once results in urinalysis, ultrasound, blood analysis, and x-ray which are useful in diagnosis.
- It offers annual vaccination.
- Dental services for animals.
- Treatment of injuries and illnesses.
- Pet food and pet care
- Nail trim care
- Kind care for all breeds
- Boarding indicates hospitalization.
- Grooming offers pet grooming.
Every veterinary hospital like Ozark animal medical center accepts pet insurance for illnesses & accidents, you should make pet insurance while it is still healthy because pet insurance will not cover pre-existing conditions.
Insurance providers make routing care add-on that helps you afford the expenses of your pet's routine health.
The best way to avoid unexpected medical costs is to have pet insurance.
If you need help financing the cost of an existing medical condition, you can use care credit and scratch pay. These payments help you space out your payments over time so you can afford any large costs.
Pet insurance can help you to get reimbursed up to 90% on vet costs at Ozark animal medical center.
How can you communicate with Ozark animal medical center?
- You can browse their webs to know more about their animal clinic.
- You can call their center at (501) 206-0505 for all needs of your pet health care.
- You can read information about their pet library and take a virtual tour of their veterinary hospital.
They have excessive hours for emergency cases, you can call (479)667-3652.
Every week, a specific breed of dogs, cats, or goats will be highlighted. They share interesting information about this breed on Facebook.
The appointment of this animal center
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
- Monday: 8:00 Am to 5:00 pM
- Tuesday: 8:00 Am to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 to 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 Am to 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 Am to 5:00 PM
The staff of Ozark animal medical center
They are working well and they can give you professional care of your pet.
To get the best care for your pet, you should visit the Ozark animal medical center. It gives your pet quality care at every stage of its life.
Read more about: