Almond flour banana bread is a healthy choice for anyone or any age; even if you follow a special diet like keto or paleo. In the morning you can enjoy eating this bread with a cup of latte at the breakfast.
Almond flour banana bread recipe
· 3 mashed bananas (use only two bananas on Almond flour banana bread keto recipe)
· 3 eggs
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1 tbsp of honey ( use sugar-free sweetener or stevia on Almond flour banana bread keto recipe)
· 3 tbsp of almond milk (unsweetened)
· 2½ cup of almond flour (fine particles preferred)
· 1 tsp of cinnamon
· ½ tsp of salt
· 1 tsp of baking soda and baking powder (leavening agents)
· 1 cup of dark chocolate chips (you can use dairy-free ones)
Read also keto diet for beginners
· In a bowl add all dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and leavening agents.
· In another large bowl add the mashed bananas, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla; mix them well with a mixer until they become well-combined.
· Add the dry ingredients to the smooth ones and mix them well with a spoon.
· Add to the batter a ¾ cup of chocolate chips.
· In a non-stick pan; put the batter; use the spatula to smooth the top.
· Sprinkle the nuts and some chocolate chips on the top.
· Put the pan on a pre-heated oven at 180°c for approximately 45 minutes. Almond flour banana bread keto recipe needs only 30 or 35 minutes to avoid dryness.
NOW, your tasty Almond flour banana bread is READY!
You can add some additives to enhance your Almond flour banana bread taste:
· Peanut butter can give you the sufficient energy you need in the morning.
· You can also add some fruits on its top as strawberry, blueberry, banana...etc.
· Almond butter is another choice.
· A dark chocolate cream with nuts and dried fruits is a delicious combination.
Dew treats magazine offers you extra yummy recipes:
You must be logged in to post a comment.